Monday, January 21, 2013

Things I Believe

I believe in the power of uncompromising feminine class, I found that this ideal has been mostly lost to this generation, especially in the music world. I endeavor to create some of that good music here to fill the gaping void I almost fell into years ago. This world and this life are what we make it.

I believe in an awakened society of people who are true to themselves, freely expressing and celebrating a different kind of beauty that eminates from within.

I believe in an ultimate †ruth, and it guides me.

I believe that great music has healing powers... the power to make a bad day good, and to make a good day better. I believe that no matter how poorly someone's day has gone, they can come to one of my shows and get their night saved. That's what I'm striving to create with The Salvation Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!