Thursday, March 14, 2013

Big show on Saturday the 23rd!

It's been a fun few days as I prepare for my next big show! It's a 20's themed event, and I will be performing songs old and new with Missoula's Keaton Wilson on piano, Ed Stalling on drums, and Pete Hand on bass. These are some of the best players in town and it's an honor to be sharing the stage with them, and especially for such a good cause.

Get tickets here: Get tickets for Many Faces of Women 2013

The event is a fundraiser for WORD (Women's Opportunity Resource Development). It's a charity dinner and acution to support their vision to model and actively promote ways of working that:

  • Value and celebrate women’s experiences and contributions;
  • Respect individual dignity and honor diversity;
  • Ensure accessibility for those with the least access to resources, value and power;
  • Are holistic, client-centered and strengths-based;
  • Encourage creativity, community and openness to change 
I've lined up a great set list and will even be doing a little decorating of the stage. I can't wait to help you cut a rug!



I invite you to connect with my Facebook!
www.facebook.com/laura.sings.jazz
Come "like" the WORD page to show your support:
WORD facebook page: www.facebook.com/WORDMissoula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!